You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your account, making sure it's running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Facebook Ads work for you. This gig is for standard Facebook Ad campaigns -- lead campaigns, traffic campaigns, brand awareness, etc.
What you can expect:
- You'll have a dedicated account manager who is a digital marketing specialist trained in current Facebook Ads best practices.
- New campaigns, we will setup your Facebook campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- Complete setup or re-structure up to 5 campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- 20 geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Ad creation using stock images, text creation and copy
- Usually 7-10 Business Days for complete setup
- This is for 1 Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL
- Provide you with a monthly ads report
- Setup call if needed
- 100% of Facebook Ads Management for Your Business!
- ** If you would like retargeting please purchase "Retargeting Management" on the marketplace
- We support ad spends between $5-$10K per month
What we need from you:
- You Must Have a Business Manager Account With Facebook Before This Gig Can be Purchased
- Facebook Page Admin Access
- Facebook Ad Admin Account Access
- The Daily Budget Will Be Paid by Client
- A Credit Card That Is Attached to the Business Manager Account
Who is managing the traffic?
- Your dedicated account manager is managing and optimizing your traffic. They will be looking for demographics and targeting that are performing better (or worse!) than “average” and making adjustments based on what the data is showing.
I'm an agency and want this gig for my client(s)
- If you are an agency and would like to purchase Facebook Ads Management for your client, you certainly can. However, please note: You will need to manage the client interfacing. We will not be able to jump on calls with your client. The same rules apply -- one Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL.
Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you're quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more.
What type of account do I need?
- You must have a Facebook business account before purchasing this service.
Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If clients wish, they may see and approve all text ads or images ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads. These ads will of course be in line with the client's goals and business. This will only be if the client requests this, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started.
Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated but it will be up to the client to place the code on the website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the service each month.
Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
- PPC is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled and worked. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and "results" within the first 30 days. The "results" (leads, calls, sales or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It's very common to turn on a PPC campaign and see leads come in the same day!
Is there a contract?
- There are zero long term contracts. We hate long terms contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
- There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $5,000. Spends up to $25,000 per month supported -- if you have higher spends contact us before purchasing so we can discuss with you.